Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E3 09: Sony Media

As with the Nintendo media yesterday, here's some select video's from Sony's E3 catalog.

I only decided to upload a select batch of videos that I felt needed your viewership, as a few of Sony's "E3" assets were actually old, i.e. their E3 God of War III trailer, is actually the one we posted back in February. And as of posting this, a direct version of the beautifully awesome The Last Guardian trailer is not available from Sony, but when I get a hold of, you know that will show up here right away!

PS3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Heavy Rain trailers

PSP: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, echochrono (working title), and PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe trailers

If you have any media requests (i.e. Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft), please leave a comment and I'll see what I can find for you!

No comments: