Tuesday, June 2, 2009

E3 09: Nintendo Media

Hey there readers, hope you enjoyed the E3 conference recaps, but now it's media time. I just received some assets from Nintendo, so I've gone and posted videos for:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Golden Sun DS, Sin and Punishment 2, and Metroid: Other M.

I'm not embedding them here because that would be a slow-down nightmare. Enjoy!

Hopefully I'll be able to get some footage from Sony later, other Microsoft didn't have much video content available on their press site, so I can't help you guys out there.

Update: Got some screenshots and artwork from the press site. Not posting everything, because of bandwidth limits, etc. But I'm posting stuff that caught my interest.


Screenshots of Metroid: Other M


Artwork for New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Golden Sun DS


Artwork for Sin and Punishment 2

Not too much, but the stuff is still cool no less. I'm just waiting for Konami to release artwork for Metal Gear Solid: Rising and MGS: Peace Walker so that I can have a real fanboygasm.

No comments: