Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flickr Update: Game & Watch Collection, James Franco Q&A

I know, it's been quite some time since I got the Club Nintendo exclusive Game & Watch Collection, and much like we did with Zach's hanafuda cards, I intended to get photos of the game onto our Flickr account. But then, as you may have remembered, my camera died.

But that's all settled now that I got my new Sony DSC-T77, which has 10.1 megapixel resolution, 5 more than my old one, as well as full touch screen controls. It's taken some getting used to, but I'm liking the the quality of the pictures it takes, so I suppose that's what matters. Here's your pack shots:

Game&Watch_01 Game&Watch_02 Game&Watch_03
Anyone else get this collection? What did you think? Worth all 800 of those Coins?

Also, added a collage of photos taken with my crappy cellphone from the James Franco Q&A.

No comments: