Friday, July 11, 2008

Tatsunoko vs Capcom ... in USA?!

Capcom's other fighter in the works, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, may actually be coming to America; at least that's the impression I'm getting. For those of you that don't know, Tatsunoko is the company that produced shows like Gatchaman, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Samurai Pizza Cats; I'm just naming a few that US audiences would know. The reason I really say those is because, well, that's all most Americans really would know, which made a US release of this so unlikely. And the fact that all that licensing could be horrendous.

Personally, I think this game is looking much better, and more along the lines of where Street Fighter IV should be. But, who am I to say, right? Just check out this article over at the Capcom-Unity Blog.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: On Tour in the USA!

No comments: