Thursday, June 26, 2008

Street Fighter HD Beta footage

Via Capcom's Press Center comes the first footage of the Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta (that's a mouthful!), which is only available to Xbox 360 users after downloading the full version of Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3. So that pretty much leaves us Playstation 3 owners, who also can purchase Wolf of the Battlefield mind you, in the dust. Anyways, this is the "Long Version" of the footage, the short was available but I figured this would be more worth it.



The game does look nice though. And I want to say that I still think Guilty Gear looks better, but they also chose a very simple looking stage and identical characters for the Beta. I'm sure if I got to see Dhalsim vs. T. Hawk in Las Vegas it would be a much different looking game, and probably for the better.

1 comment:

Hampig said...

Guilty Gear > Street Fighter any day.