Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DC announces more rings!

Damnit DC Comics! Stop teasing me! Now that I'm actually finding out ahead of time (instead of telling you once the promotion is over), I'd like to inform you that DC Comics will be releasing two more promotional rings this April in conjunction with the upcoming Brightest Day story-arc. The first of which, The Flash #1, releasing April 16th, will come with a pretty cool looking Flash ring.


And Green Lantern #53, which will release April 21st, will also come with a Green Lantern ring, however, this one looks just like the one that released this past November, so I'm not sure how much of a rush there will be on these.

Regardless, DC has two more promotional rings for you to pick up, and now you can't blame me for not tell you well in advance.

via DCU Blog: The Source

No comments: