Saturday, August 8, 2009

Awakening finally arrives!

After a year of delay due to the restructuring of Archaia Comics (formerly Archaia Studios Press), a halt to stand-alone issues, then an additional month delay from the original June release date, not to mention some shipping delays... Awakening Volume One has finally arrived in my hands!
AwakeningV1_01
As you may recall, that there is the Alex Eckman-Lawn signed print I had mentioned as part of DCBS's pre-order deal, which I not only endorsed but took part in as well. Sadly it was also this print that cause a fifteen day or so delay in shipping.. which I wasn't too fond of.

Regardless, it's here now, and I hope the rest of you out there that pre-ordered this book have also received yours by now. I can't to finally sit down, read this, and admire the artwork... not to mention review it sooner or later. Stay tuned!

No comments: