Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mega64: Shadow of the Colossus

It's not everyday I choose to post random internet videos (thought it's not that random), but I thought I should post this none the less. This is Mega64's latest video, and as the title says, it's of the Playstation 2 classic, Shadow of the Colossus; one of my personal favorite games of all time.



Sure, as usual, the video aspect is funny, more so to those who've played the game. But the thing that hit me while watching this, is just how damned fantastic the soundtrack to that game is. You can't tell me you didn't have a euphoric sense of triumph when that music kicked in. Really wish I could get that on CD too... Anyways, just thought I should mention that is all, sometimes it's the things you don't expect from a game that make it so memorable.

For another hilarious venue that'll let you hear Shadow of the Colossus' great soundtrack, be sure to check this out: YTMND - Doggy Colossus.

Put that in your milk!

No comments: