Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Star Trek trailer with Watchmen

Thanks to Paramount, I just got a pretty awesome heads up about the third trailer for J.J. Abrams' Star Trek:

"Announced today, a third trailer from Star Trek is planned to be in theaters starting on Friday, 3/6 with WATCHMEN.

The trailer, which features brand new footage will also be online on Apple.com Trailers in HD starting on the morning of 3/9 and thereafter on the official site and this webmaster program for direct download and streaming.
"

Pretty awesome news in my opinion, cause I plan to see Watchmen as soon as possible, no guarantees on premiere though. Though, I was promised a Watchmen trailer and the second Star Trek trailer when I went to see Quantum of Solace, but I sadly received neither. Let's hope things work out this time!

No comments: