Friday, July 25, 2008

Army-o-Two Review Is Up!

The review for Army of Two is up at classic vfh here. Now while having a army consisting of two people sounds like a horrible idea on paper, it apparently works. If their is one thing I learned from this game it's that if you want to eliminate an "army" of two mercenaries, just put them in a hovercraft and stick random obstacles around them. Bullets to the face do not phase them, yet a simple nudge of their hovercraft into a wall will blow them the hell up.

Review
----------------------
UPDATE (3/22/10) VFH Classic is dead, and sadly, this review was unrestorable.

1 comment:

Fastbet said...

I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Taruhan Bola