Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow, MGS4 Ending

So, I beat Metal Gear Solid 4 tonight, coming in at a total of around 15 hours and change, getting the Eagle ranking, but that's not really the point of this post.

The point of this post is to say wow, the ending was pretty much amazing. It touched me, and made me happy and sad and a little WTF after the first half of the credits.

The game was pretty much incredible, kinda, but the ending really summed everything up well and told a lot in the time it did and was really effective and touching. It was good. I'd go as far as to say that it's the best ending of a video game that I have ever played at least. Superb. The ending alone made the game worth it. If you have grown to know, understand, and appreciate the characters, you will find it very amazing.

I plan to write a review shortly, so look out for that as well.

No comments: