Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MGS4 Database coming tomorrow

Well, forgot what I said in the end of the last post, more Metal Gear is coming! In tomorrow's Playstation Store update, in the form of the Metal Gear Solid 4 Database, and it's FREE.

As stated by Playstation.Blog:

"The MGS4 Database is a free, downloadable interactive application that contains the official knowledge base of everything that is Metal Gear, reaching all the way back to the very beginning of the franchise. Including complete storylines, character profiles, relationship diagrams, and much more! The MGS4 database is a great way to catch up for someone new to Metal Gear, as well as a useful resource for any veteran of the series, with complete official details on every aspect of the intricate Metal gear lore."

A certainly welcome addition to new fans of the series and old fans alike. What's even nicer is that if you have yet to beat Metal Gear Solid 4, all spoiler material will be blacked out until you have completed the game. Luckily for me, I just beat the game, so I should have a full database, and that's just awesome! After the update I'll be sure to post a full list on PS Store updates, as well as impressions of the Database. I will be busy however, tomorrow is my graduation!

via Playstation.Blog

No comments: