Monday, March 22, 2010

VFH Classic is dead.

Sad news today, VFH Classic, the place where all of this started, officially went offline today. Sure, we've grown out of it since moving to Google Blogger, but it was still a host to a couple hundred reviews, some of which were even posted during the existence of this version of the site.

Because of of this I'm currently trying to access Google's cached version of VFH Classic and restoring any reviews listed here that were posted there. Sadly, I probably won't be able to recover our huge library of Gamecube, Nintendo DS, GameBoy Advance, PlayStation 2, and Xbox reviews, but I'll see what I can do.

VFH Classic: 2004 - 2010

UPDATE: I did my best to restore all the reviews that were posted on VFH Classic from here, but some reviews were not cached by Google and there for are gone forever. As for reviews that were on VFH Classic before this site (there's quite a lot of them, even by writers no longer with us), most likely they too will be lost, as posting many of them now would be irrelevant.

No comments: