Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here is the new A-Team

Not that it's my most anticipated film of next summer, but the first official photo of the new A-Team for next summer's feature film re-imagining of the classic 1980s TV series has been released:

And for comparison purposes, the original A-Team:

I must say, the likenesses are really spot on. Sure, the initial show's idea is being modernized a bit, what with the characters being Middle Eastern war veterans instead of Vietnam vets. And just because they look similar doesn't mean the characters will feel similar.

So, I think it's still a little early to judge the film, and considering I've only watched a handful of episodes from the actual show, I don't think I'm exactly the best judge in this situation. But I will say this, Liam Neeson + Gun + Cigar = Hilariously Awesome!

The A-Team will be released in theaters June 11, 2010

No comments: