Saturday, October 3, 2009

Black Dynamite

Seriously, why I haven't I heard anything about this film? This is one of the best trailers I've seen in a long time!

Warning for young-ens, this is the red band trailer, meaning there's cursing and nudity.



Black Dynamite, despite its look, is actually a new film, and is releasing on October 16th in theaters. As you can also see, the film is a homage/spoof of the Blaxploitation films of the 1970s, and quite frankly, I enjoy me some Blaxploitation films.

Starring Michael Jai White as the titular character, and directed by Scott Sanders, Black Dynamite is about an action legend who must stop "the Man" after they killed his brother and brought heroin into the orphanage, awesome. Prior to tonight I had no knowledge of this film, but that trailer just made it a must see!

Visit BlackDynamiteMovie.com for more.

1 comment:

Wade said...

lol, that is a pretty kickass trailer!

Doubt ill go see it tho, probably only in "select theaters" anyway?