Thursday, July 16, 2009

61st Primetime Emmy Awards nominees

The nominations for the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards were released today, and the first thing that came to mind while looking over the list was, "Wow, there really is a lot of crap on television these days." Seriously, it's no wonder we can't come up with a decent show/block to cover on This Week In...

The 61st Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations List

I'm really disgusted; normally for nominees lists I'd pick out some of my select choices or have some predictions... but, I just can't this time around. There's just too much awful and/or repeated nominations on this list and it really makes me fear for the future of the television film industry. Anyone else feel the same way? I don't think I'm overreacting that much...

No comments: