Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The New VFHvideo

Well, I was refraining from doing it, but I finally decided to upgrade our YouTube channel, VFHvideo, to YouTube's new profile layout. I was liking the current one, which I put a lot of time into getting just right, specifically the background; but I was reading on YouTube's Blog that on July 15th, all YouTube profiles will be changed over to the new layout, so I figured I might as well do it now.

I wasn't a fan at first, but I have to say the new profile designs are quite nice, but definetly need some getting used to. I definetly like the fact that the full HD video is available right on your channel, and that despite there being a featured video, you can now watch all of a user's upload right on their channel, and comment, without ever leaving.

Now if only something like that could convince me to switch over to MySpace's Profile 2.0....

No comments: