Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ASIFA-East Q&A with Superjail! creators

Yes, that's two Q&A sessions in one week. Sorry for the late notice, but I was under the impression that this was on Friday, not tomorrow. Ok, here goes:

Tomorrow night, ASIFA-East will be holding a screening and Q&A session with the creators of Adult Swim's Superjail!, a series from Augenblick Studios located in Brooklyn, New York. The panel will be moderated by Channel Frederator animator, Dan Meth, who we previously featured back in October. This is the same group that held the 'Panel on the State of New York Independant Animation' back in September.

If this panel is anything like the indie animation one, then I shouldn't be expecting the issues I had with James Franco's session the other night. None the less, I'll make sure to be overly prepared this time. If you have any question requests, please don't hesitate to comment, I'll try my best to get my voice heard this time.

If you want to know my thoughts on Superjail!, feel free to browse older installments of This Week In Adult Swim, in which every episode of Superjail! has been reviewed.

I await your questions!

No comments: