Friday, November 21, 2008

Two more Star Trek posters

Can't say I didn't call it last time, here's two more posters for J.J. Abrams' Star Trek. These are of Uhura (Zoe Saldana) and new villain, Nero (Eric Bana), and as predicted, they're in the same style of the Kirk and Spock posters


Doesn't Uhura's over the shoulder look just wreck the pattern?

Should be noted, the first of these black and white posters match the characters from the first set of "Starfleet" posters. Perhaps, regardless of the film focusing on Kirk's and Spock's backstories, Uhura plays an important role in the film, as will Nero. And if the poster pattern continues, my prediction is that McCoy and Chekov are next in line.

But while I assume the rest of the cast is coming, as I assumed before, I don't know if I'll be posting them each time. But if Paramount wants me to have them ... it's not like I can say no. So Enjoy!

No comments: