Sunday, November 2, 2008

Review aggregating

As you see below, we have started posting game reviews here at the blog due to VFH Classic's untimely death. Eventually this is going to become hectic when searching for a particular review, so what I plan on doing is creating posts where I can organize reviews as they come. Chances are these aggregation posts will include review posts that lead to dead links on VFH Classic, just in case it's ever revived.

So if you start seeing a ton of posts like Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Music, Movie, etc. Reviews. Don't be alarmed, these are the aggregation posts which I'll end up linking on the right side, most likely above the "About VFH" section, so that it's easy to locate.

I will also be posting a "How we score" post, that explains our virtually non-existent review system; it's because site's like GameStats require it when you submit a review. To be honest, I'm not even sure how we'll do it because right now it's just a simple #/10 overall score; because nit-picking on graphics for an otherwise flawless game is just unfair. At the same time, the way we review games is obviously different from how we review music ... I'll figure it out when I get to it.

But anyways, I figured I'd just give everyone a heads up before you get bombarded by grouped posts in the coming week.

No comments: