Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe story

I haven't covered this game yet, mainly because I personally lost interest in the Mortal Kombat games after playing Deadly Alliance. But as a DC fan, I have become somewhat interested in the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe game, despite being a clear shot at the Marvel vs Capcom series, and also being a T-Rated MK game. Well, via Midway, we now have a trailer of the game's storyline, but like in most fighting games, it will probably be ignored anyways.


I can't say I'm fully digging it right now. I mean, I'm not one to beat up on graphics, nor do I know what system the footage is from, but yikes ... this looks like a high-end PS2 game at best. I mean seriously, what's with the one piece, solid hair? And I'm not sure I like Hal Jordan's Green Lantern costume or Batman's costume with all those odd, unnecessary seems. I know it sounds picky, but I hate to see characters I love get represented poorly. Let's just hope the game isn't terrible, for both Mortal Kombat and DC's sake.

No comments: