Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Two New Banjo-Kazooie Videos!

Over at IGN they've put up two brand new Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts videos, and it's looking like a must have for me!

I can't get over how great this game looks, also, I'm very excited to hear that its still "very much a platforming game". I can't wait to try it!

Also worthy of noting is when Kazooie is twisting the Mumbo thing with her magic wrench, the narrator says something along the lines of "you twist the controller to interact with objects in the game" and their is speculation of this referring to motion controls. I for one doubt that, but hey, anything's possible?





via IGN.com

3 comments:

JDW said...

yeah, there's no doubt he said twist the controller, he also mentions something about shaking...

i really hope he was jut talking about twisting the in game wrench with an analog stick, i really hope, even for Microsoft's sake they dont release a motion controller. Its too years too late, and its just going to look really poor on their part; if avatars weren't already a sign of that.

Hampig said...

Yeah, me too, I certainly wont buy it. Even though I really want Banjo, I hopefully can just settle with a non-motion control scheme.

Fastbet said...

I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it. Judi Bola