Sunday, July 6, 2008

Persona 4 US Release

That's right, Persona 4 has a U.S. release date already! I had heard last night on NeoGAF, but now it's confirmed, December 9th 2008, on the PlayStation 2. As you might know, I am a giant Persona fan, so this is big news to me. A quote from Joystiq, "the publisher also notes that each copy of the game will come bundled with a soundtrack CD featuring "select music" from the title". It would be nice if it came with a artbook like p3 did for me, but oh well, doesn't look like that will be happening...

Here's the USA announcement trailer:

I'm very happy to see the same style, musically and graphically. I'm also to see that this game will seemingly include a bear type creature in a clown suite, which puts it up for GOTY in my book. But really, it's nice to see that the environments seem to be more varied this time around. There's still a ton I'm curious about though, like whats up with the TV theme? and what about those glasses? I'll keep you updated on any news, so keep an eye on VFH for future developments.

Info from Joystiq

2 comments:

JDW said...

Playstation....2?! Why would they go and do that?

Hampig said...

No clue, but I'm psyched as hell, and very happy that they did.