Thursday, July 31, 2008

Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty

Noticed that there's no 2? That's because I'm talking about the comic book series. That's the name of the comic adaptation of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, the game. The series was completed and the hardcover collection, The Complete Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty, just arrived at my home today. I had pre-ordered the book about a month ago from Amazon. I was practically sold when I saw the $34.65 price tag, with a list price of $55; and with Amazon Prime's free 2 day shipping, it was a deal ... a steal even.

Considering, it was supposed to arrive on July 31st, and then I was given a notification that it was delayed till August 5th, but it arrived today, so I'm not complaining. I'm pretty glad I got this now though, considering there is no announced release for the Metal Gear Solid 2: Digital Graphic Novel. Plus, I'm just a big fan of Ashley Wood, and I missed my chance at getting the hardcover edition of The Complete Metal Gear Solid, which is actually advertised on the back of the book despite not being available. I plan to read this as soon as I can, though I'd like to get through Watchmen first.

You can probably (no promises!) look forward to reviews of both Watchmen and The Complete Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty in the coming month or so.

1 comment:

Hampig said...

This is exactly why I need a job.