Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New PS3 Firmware coming soon

I'm quoting this from the Playstation.Blog :

"A new PLAYSTATION 3 firmware update (v2.36) will be launching soon, improving system stability when playing select PlayStation format software titles. We’re also happy to officially report that the 2.40 system software update for PS3 will include “XMB” access in-game. The update will also include “trophies,” an exciting new feature that we’ll be providing more details on soon, as well as some other new enhancements. We’ve talked about some of this on the blog previously and know that many of you can’t wait to get your hands on these features. You can expect us to share all of the official details shortly."

I'm pretty interested with whatever the new updates bring. Being as i just got my PS3 it hard for me to compare what the older version were like, so I big addition like this should be nice to see.

No comments: