The newest game informer magazine apparently has a load of details about upcoming games. This is big stuff, and I personally am excited for Banjo Kazooie. Sounds amazing.
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (360)
- You create vehicles with parts you find around the levels.
- RARE showed them a vehicle that was a monster truck that was able to detach its chasis to become a mini bike. When the bike ramped off a cliff it revealed collapsible glider wings and started flying.
- GI says that despite the large focus on vehicles it still features platform elements from the previous games like traditional platforming, tight rope walking and jiggy piece collecting.
- Showdown Town is 16 times larger than anything RARE has created before.
Guitar Hero 4 (PS3, 360, Wii, PS2)
- Drums, bass, vocals, guitar
- Create a song. Although these exclude vocals due to storage and possible copyright issues.
- You'll be able to name your song as well as creating album art. After you've done all that you can upload it to GH Tunes where anyone can download it.
More details on those two, the new Prince of Persia, Resident Evil 5, and Viva Pinata via the link below.
Game Informer Info
New Microsoft and Nintendo consoles in 2010? Too soon. :(