A summary of Microsoft's E3 Press Conference. Media will possibly be added later.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Live demo shown, with controller hiccups too!
- Graphics/animations look better
- Releases November 8th, 2011
- Origin story (if you didn't already know)
- Live demo, looks totally different, more cinematic
- Releasing Fall 2012
- Tiger Woods PGA, Madden, FIFA, and another game will support Kinect
- Sims 3: Pets and other EA titles also using Kinect
Mass Effect 3
- Uses Kinect for voice commands
- Speak Shepard's speech choices as opposed to just pressing a button…
- Tell party members what to do in battle
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- New trailer, clearly not in-game footage
- Uses Kinect for… everything. Seems, odd.
- All future Tom Clany games will use Kinect
A new Xbox user interface, streamlined for Kinect
- Very much like Sony's Xross Media Bar
- Will support YouTube (which Wii and PS3 have done with browsers for years)
- Bing to search Netflix, Hulu, XBL Marketplace
- Live TV support with voice controller
- Launching in Fall
- Brofest 360
- watch live events, check stats, play trivia, for an added fee of course
Gears of War 3
- Ice T live demos with Cliff B.
- Ice T's band Body Count will have a new song in the game...
- Formerly Codename: Kingdoms
- Trailer shown
- Kinect based Roman first person combat
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Rerelease and remake of Halo 1
- Releases November 15, 2011
Forza Motorsport 4
- New trailer
- Releases October 14th, 2011
Fable: The Journey
- Trailer shown, pre-rendered footage
- In-game demo, uses Kinect
- Releases 2012
- Exclusive console debut in winter for 360 and Kinect
Kinect Disneyland Adventures
- No longer give your kids a vacation, tell them to stare at the TV
- Actually a mini-game collection
- Awful child actors not included
Kinect Star Wars
- Actually looks like a real product now
- Yet another mini-game collection basically
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
- From DoubleFine
- Uses Kinect
- Comes out this Fall
Kinect Fun Labs
- Being added to the dashboard
- Scan your body and make an Avatar
- Drawing in 3D space
- Scan in your real life items
- Goes live TODAY
Kinect Sports: Season Two
- More Wii Sports in HD
- Skiing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Baseball, something with a stage?
Dance Central 2
- Because no one wants plastic instruments, but shaking like a fool is fun.
- Import songs from the first game, like Rock Band did.
- Teaser trailer shown, still no personality
- "Start of a new trilogy"
- Not by Bungie
- Fall 2012