Friday, July 23, 2010

Some Things to Note

Hello readers, just a couple things I wanted to say. Despite tons of movies, games, and other things releasing this summer, I personally have had quite the busy schedule and have found that VFH just hasn't been my top priority when I have what little off-time I can get. That's not to say that I've given up on this, I still enjoy writing about entertainment as a hobby, but this doesn't put money in my wallet so of course I have to spend most of my time actually working. Not that that explains why everyone else here hasn't written much or at all, but I'm sure I can credit it to similar reasons.

As for the site, there's some changes, some minimal, some major that I want to be noted. For one, you may have noticed that we now have our own favicon instead of the old Blogger "B" logo. But also, I found out how to finally insert page breaks, so starting tonight, all future long posts with have a "read more" link at the bottom to bring you into the full page post, instead of cluttering up the main page with text. With this, I may also go back into all of our past long posts and slim those down with page breaks, and possibly add more articles per page now that everything will be trimmed.

There's still a lot of things I'd love to write about, but just don't have the time. Perhaps I'll get around to reviewing them by the end of the summer, but at this point I don't know. Stick around!

No comments: