Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Stitch In Time

Yup! It's time for another Smashing Pumkpins song! Here's the latest from Teargarden by Kaleidyscope:

Download "A Stitch In Time" Here

As usual, if you're not privy to downloading, you can stream the track from SmashingPumkins.com. The 3:33 length track is the shortest of the three tracks released so far, and is growing on me the least so far as well. The best way I could describe it is that it doesn't sound like Smashing Pumpkins at all... it honestly sounds more like The Cure with Billy Corgan on vocals. If that interests you, by all means download it and listen the hell out of it, it's FREE after all. I know I'll keep the track just to have a complete album, who knows, it may sound more fitting when the next track is inevitably released.

I'm aware that I said I wouldn't make a post after each track on this 44 track album is released. But if they're going to continue releasing almost two months apart then I might as well, not like there's much other content going on around here...

No comments: