Friday, October 16, 2009

Red Wii Packaging?

Spotted this on the Nintendo Press Room earlier... and it has me insanely confused and slightly bothered...

I have what's called "gamer OCD" sometimes even called "collector's OCD" in which I like having all my game and movie packaging to be uniform and sitting on my shelf in alphabetical order. It was bad enough when Player's Choice/Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits have their "sore thumb" packaging... but when new releases do it (like Sony has done with both PS3 and PSP packaging), it's unsettling because now I have no choice.

It's for that reason I haven't bought a LucasArts game on the Wii, because of their unnecessary yellow siding. Now Nintendo has an uncalled for red package? I sure hope there's at least a proper reason for the sudden color change...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it.