Friday, August 21, 2009

Xbox Live Marketplace - 8/21/09

It's my birthday, and I don't have a 360 so none of this is relevant to me! Awesome!

Arcade Games
Shadow Complex (1200 MSP)

Games On Demand
Saints Row ($29.99)

Game Demos (Free)
Lost Planet 2 Co-op Demo
Mini Ninjas Demo
DiRT 2 Demo
NHL 10 Demo
Section 8 Demo

Game Add-ons
Madballs Babo: Invasion Obsidian Magmor (Free)
Fight Night Round 4 Boxing Gear Pack (Free)

Guitar Hero World Tour
* “Dueling Banjos” by Steve Ouimette (160 MSP)

Rock Band
** Foo Fighters Pack 02 (440 MSP)
* “I’ll Stick Around” by Foo Fighters (160 MSP)
* “Lonely As You” by Foo Fighters (160 MSP)
* “All My Life” by Foo Fighters (160 MSP)

* “There’s No Other Way” by Blur (160 MSP)
* “No Rain” by Blind Melon (160 MSP)
* “Inside Out” by Eve 6 (160 MSP)
* “I’m Shipping up to Boston” by Dropkick Murphys (160 MSP)
* “I Predict a Riot” by Kaiser Chiefs (160 MSP)

Lips
* "Talk" by Coldplay (160 MSP)
* "The Road To Mandalay" by Robbie Williams (160 MSP)

Full update at Xbox.com

Not too much in terms on of DLC this week, but there's a lot of demos this week which is nice for a change ... so, enjoy that I suppose.

2 comments:

Wade said...

uhm, happy birthday? XD

ill be giving u your bday gift on sun. =P

Hampig said...

Happy bday. : )

You should get yourself a 360 and shadow complex. Shit's so cash.