Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are debut trailer

Having some trouble trying to get a hold of the video for ourselves, so here's a link to it.

Where the Wild Things Are - Apple.com Trailers

This is the first trailer (and first footage) of Spike Jonze's film adaptation of Maurice Sendak’s classic book, Where the Wild Things Are. As the book was one of my favorites when I was a child, hell I'd even call it one of my favorites now, I've been pretty excited to finally see footage of this film.

Thankfully, the trailer has me even more excited as it just looks well... beautiful really. I'm not sure what it is about the look, maybe its the lighting and under-usage of CGI, but this movie seriously looks like it will be something special. Not to mention how awesome the re-recorded "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire sounds in conjunction with the awesome trailer.

Where the Wild Things Are releases on October 16th, 2009.

No comments: