Monday, March 16, 2009

GTA: Chinatown Wars Swag Get

A door bell wakes me up this morning, and after struggling to find a shirt to put on, I make my way to the door to open it and find no one. Those damn ninjas ... or speedy UPS man who doesn't want to wait around to deliver the package.

I figured it had to be GTA: Chinatown Wars, as I was expecting to get it sometime this week, and to my enjoyment, it was, along with some neat swag. Rockstar has been all about giving out stickers and shirts lately, and they don't seem to be stopping that trend anytime soon. Today, along with the game, which I will review hopefully this week, I got a t-shirt, a bunch of stickers, and some cool chopstick styli.

GTA:CW_01 GTA:CW_02 GTA:CW_03
I took some pictures for your enjoyment / to rub it in your face, and you can check them out at our Flickr account. Enjoy, and keep checking back for our review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why my CTW package was so bulky. Shame you can't store the Chopstick-stylus in the DS. I actually prefer the feel.