Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Flickr Update: DELETE

Because the the last two posts weren't about Flickr (yes, sarcasm) I have to make another post. Turns out not only are standard Flickr accounts only limited to 100MB of uploads per month, you're also only limited to 200 pictures, total ... unless you pay about $30 a year for a pro account. And since no likes to look at our account, I see no need to pay for one just yet.

So, to work around this, I've decided to delete what is taking up a bulk of the account, press media. Not everything will be deleted, just anything with low views or just plain old, i.e. media from last years E3 is completely unnecessary now. Hope I don't hurt any feelings, but I doubt it because I know how many times the images were viewed, and lets just say ... they weren't.

Update: Thought of a new policy, any press media we have we'll keep until those titles are released, i.e. Patapon 2 and Wii Sports Resort media stays, but Loco Roco 2, LittleBigPlanet, and Wii Music stuff gets deleted. I think that's fair, don't you?

No comments: