Friday, January 16, 2009

Fragile Promo Video

You may not have heard of Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon before, it's an Adventure RPG from the developer of Eternal Sonata, tri-Crescendo, and published by Namco Bandai. It's got a load of style and some of the most interesting looking environments I've ever seen in a game.



Looked pretty good right? The only worries I have are of the gameplay. It looks horrible. From the small glimpses you see of the actual combat, it just gives off a very clunky tank-like Resident Evil kind of feel. My hopes are that the atmosphere, story, and exploration, can make up for what's lacking in the combat department.

It would truly be a waste for such beautiful visuals to be blown on a lackluster game. I'm going to be keeping an eye on the game as it progresses, I'll wait for more details on the gameplay and story to be revealed before I get too excited... Hopefully this get's a stateside release in any case. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: