Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lost season 5 premieres January 21

After completing all four current seasons of Lost on ABC.com recently, I've become quite eager to see how the story unfolds. And it now looks like I'll be getting that chance sooner than I thought.

Variety.com reports that the fifth season of Lost will be premiering Wednesday, January 21st 2009 on ABC. The event will start at 8 PM EST with an hour long clip show recap of the previous seasons, and then the two hour season premiere will follow from 9 till 11 PM EST.

Why am I telling you this? Because come January 22nd, we will launch a new This Week In feature: This Week In Lost. Much like our current This Week In Adult Swim feature, This Week In Lost will feature reviews of the week's episode, but in two takes, one from me and one from Zach; and more!

Look out for Lost, and the new feature this January!

No comments: