Thursday, October 9, 2008

TGS 08: Halo 3 Recon

Originally supposed to be announced at E3, Bungie finally got to announce its first project since separating from Microsoft, a Halo 3 expansion, published by Microsoft... Anyways, what Halo 3: Recon actually is, is a prequel to the events of Halo 3, but starring an new character, who's yet to be named. However, despite being a prequel, and technically a separate game, it's listed as an "expansion", in my mind meaning you'll still need Halo 3 in your 360 to play it.

Meet your new Spartan

I don't own a 360, so chances are I won't be playing this. However, I'm still intrigued, as I've never seen an FPS that (at least looks to be) set in a rainy environment. Sure, Metroid Prime has its instances, but I think Bungie is going for an entire game full of rain. We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Hampig said...

Hmm, it will be interesting to see what happens. Also, I like the music.