Sunday, September 14, 2008

Spaceballs: The Animated Series; and why G4 is awful


I'm pretty sure this trailer is the embodiment of the crap G4 has become. They barely cover gaming anymore, and most of the schedule is filled with Cheaters! and COPS. And now, now they have to go a ruin Mel Brooks' classic film with this crappy, Flash made, excuse for television that has more breasts than a strip club. Honestly, after watching this, could you tell me if this was more about space, or more about breasts?

Apparently Mel Brooks co-wrote the series, but I don't know, maybe he's just lost it by now ... The series, which lasts for 13 episodes, granted it's not renewed, will begin airing on G4 September 21st. Luckily for me, I don't get G4 where I live so I won't even have the option to watch this crap.

1 comment:

Hampig said...

Their are quite a lot of boobs in there. Quite a lot.