Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seth MacFarlane takes on Mario

I might not be Seth MacFarlane's biggest supporter, at least from an artists stand point, I think he's smug and takes too much credit for work a guy in Korea's doing. But people still like this guy, just look at has $100 Million contract from FOX, and that's after they canceled him 5 years ago! And what does Futurama get? Comedy Central, yuck. And the people responsible for all of this success, Adult Swim, end up with the shaft in the end. But enough about my rants, and onto the real story.

Seth MacFarlane has recently launched a new series of Burger King branded shorts on YouTube called Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy, which is essentialy the "like that time when ..." moments of Family Guy and American Dad, minus the washed up characters of Family Guy and American Dad. One of the first shorts stars Mario, so why don't you just take a look.

I suppose it's mildly amusing to me, but I'm sure some of you will laugh out loud.

The BK's YouTube page can be found here. Or if YouTube advertising isn't your thing, check out SethComedy.com

No comments: