Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Billy Corgan

Just put u a new video I got from Activision for Guitar Hero: World Tour. In addition to the recent announcement of Ozzy Osborne and Zakk Wylde as characters in the game, they're also bringing in Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan. Take a look:

I guess it's sort of nice to see musicians I respect in the game, instead of say ... Brett Michaels who was in Guitar Hero III. But there's also the sellout factor, at least in my eyes. Personally, I'd rather get Rock Band 2 given the choice. It's not that I don't like Guitar Hero, but when you're name's GUITAR Hero ... maybe you should stick to that instead of bringing in other elements for a quick buck. Plus, I'm sure "Band Heroes" or something like isn't that hard to trademark...

No comments: