Friday, August 1, 2008

More PixelJunk Eden media

Hey, having lots of fun with Eden, finally got to Garden 04, which I didn't in the demo. As you'll see just reaching the entrance is a challenge in itself. Here we have the first Spectras for Gardens 2, 3, and 4. You'll notice an increased amount of time from the Spectra 01 video, for a simple relaxing game, it's actually quite challenging.

Garden 02 - First Spectra


Garden 03 - First Spectra


Garden 04 - First Spectra

I hope you enjoyed those, this game is really fun, and totally unique. The YouTube feature and Trophies practically warrant a purchase. I think I'm going to hold off on posting videos for Gardens 5 - 10; not just because I haven't reached them, but because I'd rather you digest these first. You can see all the videos at VFHvideo, enjoy!

No comments: