Friday, July 18, 2008

Watchmen teaser trailer

From the director of 300, comes DC Comics' tale of a group of misfit heroes, Watchmen. I'm not exactly sure of the story, as I finally got my hands on the book just a few weeks ago, and have yet to find time to read it. The novel itself was written by Alan Moore, who also wrote V for Vendetta, the graphic novel, not the movie.

If you want to catch this on the big screen, you can see it before normal screening of The Dark Knight. And yes, that's The Smashing Pumpkins in the background.

3 comments:

Hampig said...

What Smashing Pumpkins song is that?

Wade said...

This looks good, I wanna see it

ZPotts said...

Yeah, I saw the trailer today, and it looks pretty interesting/awesome. I'm not familiar at all with the GN, but I've heard of it and was hearing rumbles about the movie being made and how big a deal it was supposed to be....so yeah...looks good.