Thursday, July 17, 2008

Playstation Store - 7/16/08

A few hours late; I totally forgot that the PS Store is updating for each day of E3, this was Day 3, here's whats new in the Game Store:

Downloadable Games
- Fantasy Football: Draft Day Application - Price Unknown

Videos (All Free)
- SONY E3 Press Conference (Part 1 of 3)
- PS3 Compilation Video
- PSN :30 Second Sizzle
- PSN Sizzle Video
- PlayStation Family Video
- PS3 Sizzle Video
- DC Universe Trailer
- Mirror’s Edge E3 Trailer
- Dead Space E3 Network Trailer
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa E3 Trailer
- Valhalla Knights 2 E3 Trailer

Themes and Wallpapers (All Free)
- Resistance 2 PS3 Theme
- PixelJunk Eden Wallpaper
- MotorStorm Pacific Rift Wallpapers
- Siren Wallpapers (x4)

And yes, the Video Store is now available. I got a chance to check it out yesterday, it's quite nice. Easy to navigate and find stuff, but I didn't see the backgrounds change for studios, maybe its my Standard Def. Also, I found Walk Hard to be the only thing with a preview, much like in the presser.

via Playstation.Blog

1 comment:

Fastbet said...

To create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Taruhan Bola