Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pearl Jam - "The Real Me"

Enough of E3 for a second, and let's focus on another one of our topics, music, yeah we cover that too. As you may or may not know, I'm a big fan of Pearl Jam. And tomorrow at 9 pm EST on VH1 you can catch them, among others, on VH1's Rock Honors: The Who. I won't be able to see it, cause I'll be at The Dark Knight. Anyways, here's Pearl Jam's cover of "The Real Me"

Sorry for that damn Sprint ad at the end...

I also viewed the other videos, by the Foo Fighters, Incubus, and even Adam Sandler; but none of them could match the energy of The Who like Pearl Jam did. This isn't even the first time Pearl Jam has covered The Who. They covered "Love Reign O'er Me" on the soundtrack for Adam Sandler's film, Reign Over Me. See how they're all linked?

Note: I got rid of the link codes at the bottom of the video, but my text shows there now, sort of funny.

1 comment:

Fastbet said...

Thanks combination of suitable and useful information and well-written sentences that will certainly entice your sense.There are so multiple comments here that are really entertaining and conducive to me thanks for sharing a link especially for sharing this blog. Agen Bola