Monday, June 23, 2008

Nintendo Channel - 6/23/08

I'm going to try out this new form, instead of just listing the demos I'm going to cover new videos as well. I feel that if I do it for the Playstation Store update I should do it for this too.

Featured Videos
Wii
Get Wii Fit with Alyson
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Orpheum video
Rock Band TV Spot
NCAA Football 09 All Play info video

WiiWare
Gyrostarr Info Video

DS
Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3 info video
My Fashion Studio TV Spot

I'm sure there are more new videos that aren't featured, but I don't know what would be new and what would be old.

DS Demos
New (Expire 6/29/08)
CrossworDS - Anagrams demo
WALL-E
The Incredible Hulk
Kung Fu Panda
Contra 4

Old
CrossworDS - Crosswords demo
Brain Age 1 and 2
Flash Focus
Cake Mania 2 (Expires 6/29/08)

Nothing too exciting. I can see they went all out with summer movie games, though I'll have to try out Contra 4 if anything.

No comments: