Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jerm is not contagious

First of all I'll introduce myself

I'm Jerm, gamer-wise I try to keep up to date on most things in the gamer world, but I wouldn't go as far as to call myself hardcore. I game on the PC, 360, Wii, Ps2, and the DS; my next system will probably be a PSP. I will post either reviews, news I find extraordinary, or links to free games that the internet provides. My reviews will only be on games I have completed and either have owned or rented, and are currently in my possession (I don't mind providing proofs).

I'll start my first review later possibly on R6V2, if the other guys need to contact me I'm at: cationiccoffee@gmail.com

otherwise peace guys!

2 comments:

JDW said...

well, not to burst your bubble or nothing, but this VFH isnt hosting reviews yet, but if you'd still like to put up a review for Rainbow Six, old VFH is still running, we even had a 360 review added last week ;)

Unknown said...

I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs. Taruhan Bola